Our members represent the metals sector member organisations and key stakeholder companies and our Executive is drawn from those members.
• Heavy Engineering Research Association (HERA)
• Steel Construction New Zealand (SCNZ)
• New Zealand Metal Roofing Manufacturers (NZMRM)
• National Association of Steel framed housing (NASH)
• New Zealand Stainless Steel Development Association. (NZSSDA)
• Casting Technology New Zealand (CTNZ)
• Galvanising Association of New Zealand (GANZ)
• New Zealand Steel
• Pacific Steel
• Steel & Tube
• INEX Metals
• McKechnie Aluminium
• ALTUS Aluminium Extrusion Company
• The Sustainable Steel Council
• Aluminium Extruders of New Zealand (ALENZ)
New Zealand’s metals manufacturing matters for our country’s future and our sector continues to be a prosperous, innovative, sustainable and socially responsible contributor to the New Zealand economy.
Working collaboratively to deliver strategic leadership, advocacy and robust, fact based propositions which support New Zealand’s future.
Metals role in the circular economy sets us apart from the dated linear supply models of take, make, waste. Metals NZ views sustainability in a holistic perspective, beyond environmental to include human, social and cultural deliverables.